10hp Key start Briggs & Stratton engine Garden Master shredder chipper
Briggs & Stratton 10hp OHV engine with fuel gauge, Key start. For heavier-duty performance in the larger garden.
Turn your shrub prunings, old garden plants and flowers into instant mulch … shred those piles of leaves for quick conversion into compost … grind clods of earth and rootballs into fine potting soil … chip tree prunings and branches – up to 3″ (75mm) thick – into free woodchips.
Reversible fixed shredding hammers and two double-edged chipper knives for long life and low-cost maintenance. Rugged build quality for hour-after-hour, day-after-day, year-after-year, reliability. The Garden Master is our most popular model shredder chipper, with the added benefit of optional interchangeable shredding screens for maximum versatility in the shredding of all organic waste, wet or dry. Shred fine or coarse … chip large or small … you have control!
When you buy a Shredder Chipper from the Green Shredder Company, you get the dependability you need for all your shredding and chipping jobs.
The 10hp Garden Masters have two chipper knives to harness the extra engine power available and give you even more output – up to 1.5 cubic metres per hour. Two shredding screens, with 20mm and 40mm diameter holes, are supplied as standard to allow you to vary the screen size to suit the material and give you control over the size of the finished particles. A 60mm screen is also available.
Shred, chip and grind all your organic garden leftovers quickly and efficiently with this truly remarkable machine. It is the complete solution to the recycling requirements of the larger garden. Tried, tested and trusted by discriminating gardeners the length and breadth of the country, this machine has no superior at its price point.
Full money-back guarantee with our famous (and exclusive) 30-day home trial* .
- British made – BS EN294:1992 compliant.
- Key start.
- Briggs & Stratton 10hp OHV engine with fuel gauge.
- Chips up to 3″ (75mm) diameter.
- Shreds up to ⅝″ (l6mm) diameter.
- 1.25 cu. ft. (35 litre) shredding chamber.
- 150 square inches (0.l sq.m) of shredding screen.
- Interchangeable shredding screens (20mm supplied as standard and 40mm. 60mm available as optional extra).
- Two double-edged knives.
- 42 reversible fixed hammers.
- Four pneumatic tyres. (Puncture Proof PU tyres available as optional extra)
- Weight – 385lb (175kg).
- Loading height 48″ (1220mm) .
- Height 54″ (1372mm), length 62.5″ (1588mm), width 29.5″ (750mm).
- Output – 9hp 1.5cu.m (54cu.ft) per hour.
- Built-in tractor tow hitch.
- Safe, rugged, dependable.
- Easily managed.
- Free delivery to UK Mainland.