Forester Power take-off model – Has the same shredding and chipping specification as the 10hp and 13hp forester. Attaches to 3-point linkage of any category 1 tractor. Includes PTO shaft. It will operate from its rear 540 rpm power take-off drive. Within the shredder chipper, triple A-section V-belts gear-up the PTO speed to drive the rotor at 1350 rpm.
Attaches to any category 1 agricultural or compact tractor which has a 1⅜″ six-spline rear PTO drive. Category 1 encompasses tractors of up to 33kW (44hp) and the smallest suitable tractor is one of 12hp. The shredder chipper will not attach to a ride-on mower or a Countax or Westfield garden tractor.
A quick-release PTO drive shaft equipped with a radial-pin clutch that slips at a preset load of 300Nm with an audible warning is supplied with the shredder/chipper. The shaft has a 1⅜″ six-spline coupling at each end but other shafts can be supplied to suit old or none-standard tractors – especially old Fergies!
This is a very versatile and powerful unit which provides the transportability necessary for the largest properties and the reduced running costs of agricultural diesel fuel.
Full money-back guarantee with our famous (and exclusive) 30-day home trial* .
- British made. BS EN294:1992 compliant
- Operates from category 1 tractor with power-take-off drive.
- Supplied with quick-release PTO drive shaft.
- Triple A-section V-belts gear-up the 540 PTO speed to 1350rpm.
- Chips up to 4″ (100mm) diameter.
- Shreds up to ⅝″ (15mm) diameter.
- 1.6 cu. ft (45 litre) shredding chamber.
- 190 sq.in. (0.12 sq.m.) shredding screen.
- Interchangeable shredding screens (20mm and 40mm supplied, 60 mm available as optional extra)
- Two chipper knives, easily sharpened and replaced
- Four pneumatic tyres. (Puncture Proof PU tyres available as optional extra).
- 54 reversible fixed hammers.
- Weight 4001b (182kg).
- Height 56″ (1425mm), length 52¾″ (1340mm).
- Width (chipper chute up) 39¾″ (1010mm).
- Width (chipper chute down) 51¼″ (1250mm).
- Shredder chute loading height 49″ (1250mm).
- Output 2-5 cu.m (70 – 160 cu.ft) per hour, depending on available tractor power.
- Safe, rugged, dependable.
- Easily managed and maintained.
- Free delivery to UK Mainland.